'Beauty and the Beast': Sendhil Ramamurthy Makes His Debut (Exclusive Video)
The former "Heroes" star joins The CW drama as ADA Gabe Lowen, and his introduction ruffles Catherine's feathers.
A new face is headed to Beauty and the Beast.
Sendhil Ramamurthy starts his journey on The CW drama in Thursday's episode as new Assistant District Attorney Gabe Lowen, who is searching for answers about the precinct's handling of its cases regarding the dangerous vigilante Vincent (Jay Ryan).
To say Gabe's entrance is met with controversy is an understatement. When Catherine (Kristin Kreuk) is introduced to the ADA, it isn't without some tension, as displayed in a scene exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter. There is also the sense that Catherine and Gabe met earlier, prior to being formally introduced.
With more resources being put into place to help catch the vigilante faster, the clock's ticking for Catherine. "Sometimes you need a little 'shoot first, ask questions later,' " says fellow detective Tess Vargas (Nina Lisandrello).
How will Catherine deal with Gabe's presence?
Beauty and the Beast airs at 9 p.m. Thursdays on The CW.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting