'Beauty and the Beast': Tom Everett Scott Makes His Cagey Debut (Exclusive Photo)
The "Southland" alum starts his multi-episode arc in the Feb. 3 episode.
Beauty and the Beast is welcoming Tom Everett Scott into the world.
First appearing in the Feb. 3 episode ("Recipe for Disaster") of The CW drama, Scott plays Sam, an archaeologist with a short fuse who has been in isolation for several years.
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a first-look image of the Southland alum's first appearance, where he is locked up in a prison with a curious expression on his face. It seems being imprisoned hasn't served him well.
As the official episode synopsis hints, Sam is someone from FBI Agent Dana Landon's (Elisabeth Rohm) past and may have added insight into Vincent's (Jay Ryan) beastly history.
Beauty and the Beast airs Mondays at 9 p.m. on The CW.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws