'Beavis and Butt-Head' Starts Off Well for MTV
The animated comedy "Good Vibes" draws 1.6 million total viewers on a competitive Thursday night.
The return of Beavis and Butt-Head proved fruitful for MTV.
The Mike Judge-created comedy drew in 3.3 million total viewers at 10 p.m. on a highly competitive Thursday night, opposite a thrilling World Series game and other broadcast/cable offerings. The half-hour premiere posted a 2.6 rating among persons 12-34, with over two-thirds of the show's audience belonging in the males 12-34 demo.
Following Beavis and Butt-Head was the debut of animated comedy Good Vibes, which lost half of its lead-in's audience, with 1.6 million viewers. The coming-of-age series, featuring a voice cast of Adam Brody and Josh Gad, follows a transplanted New Jersey boy and his best friend Woodie as they go through life in Play del Toro.
On the social media front, both series -- and Judge -- trended in the U.S. and worldwide.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram