'Beavis and Butt-Head' Riff on 'Jersey Shore' in MTV Series Relaunch (Video)
Mike Judge's animated slacker duo will return to TV later this year.
Beavis and Butt-Head are back -- and they haven't changed one bit, based on a sneak peek from MTV's upcoming revival of the 1990s animated comedy.
The laughs are the same, the clothes are the same (Metallica T-shirt for Beavis, AC/DC for Butt-Head) and the intelligence factor -- or lack thereof -- seems to be the same.
In the clip, Butt-Head drills a hole in Beavis' hand, sending him to the emergency room.
"Beavis screwed his hand," Butt-Head tells the admitting nurse.
While at the hospital, Beavis also brings back the classic "I am Cornholio."
Instead of commenting on a music video in the preview, as with the previous series run, the duo takes on MTV's reality show Jersey Shore.
"This is like a family tree if your family was made of whores," is Butt-Head's profound assessment of the show.
Beavis and Butt-Head, created by Mike Judge, who also voices the title characters, aired from 1993-97 on MTV, with a film version hitting theaters in 1996.
The revival is scheduled to premiere later this year.
Get More: MTV Shows
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game