'Being Human' Promotes Actress to Series Regular for Season 3 (Exclusive)
Kristen Hager, who has played Nora for two seasons, has been upped to the Syfy series' main cast.
Syfy's Being Human is solidifying the key members of the cast.
Actress Kristen Hager, who has recurred as werewolf Nora Sergeant on the supernatural series for two seasons, has been promoted to series regular status for the upcoming third season to premiere in 2013, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Hager first appeared in the season one episode "Wouldn't It Be Nice (If We Were Human)." She has appeared in more than a dozen episodes since, the most recent being the season two finale.
Being Human is expected to return in 2013.
She has appeared in NCIS: LA and CSI: Miami, as well as Valemont and Wild Roses. Hager has also appeared in Wanted and I'm Not There.
Hager is repped by The Kohner Agency, Characters Talent and Magnolia Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR