Syfy's 'Being Human' Season 3 Premiere Date Revealed
The supernatural drama will return January 2013.
Syfy has announced the return date for Being Human.
The 13-episode season three of the supernatural drama series will premiere Monday, Jan. 14, 2013 at 9 p.m. on Syfy, it was announced Monday.
Additionally, Kristen Hager -- who plays Nora -- is a new series regular, which THR first reported in June. Being Human also stars Sam Witwer, Meaghan Rath and Sam Huntington.
Appearing in the new season include old and new faces, including Mark Pellegrino, Amy Aquino, Xander Berkeley, Bobby Campo and Kyle Schmid.
The second season left off with Aidan (Witwer) buried alive as a punishment from vampire leader Mother, Sally (Rath) in a state of limbo and Josh's (Huntington) plot to kill his maker Ray, which endangered Nora.
Last season, the hourlong series averaged 2.12 million viewers per week, a 10 percent increase over season one. It also improved in the adults 18-49 and adults 25-54 demos by 19 percent and 23 percent, respectively.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR