'Below Deck' Sneak Peek: Bravo Sets Sail on a Mega-Yacht (Exclusive Video)
The docu-series, premiering Monday, follows the love and work lives of a group of young, single crewmembers known as "yachties."
Bravo is going Below Deck in a new show debuting Monday.
The docu-series follows a group of young, single crewmembers aboard Honor, a 164-foot mega-yacht.
Knownas “yachties,” the crewmembers live, love and work together on board the luxurious, privately owned yacht, while tending to the ever-changing needs of their wealthy, demanding clients.
Each episode features different charter guests -- from millionaires, to entertainers to hard-partying well-heeled friends -- as they move onto the boat and travel to exotic locales.
The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive sneak peek at the show, which is produced by 51 Minds. Mark Cronin and Courtland Cox are executive producers, and James Bruce is co-executive producer.
Bravo's Below Deck premieres at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Monday. Watch the video below.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR