'Below Deck' Sneak Peek: Bravo Sets Sail on a Mega-Yacht (Exclusive Video)
The docu-series, premiering Monday, follows the love and work lives of a group of young, single crewmembers known as "yachties."
Bravo is going Below Deck in a new show debuting Monday.
The docu-series follows a group of young, single crewmembers aboard Honor, a 164-foot mega-yacht.
Knownas “yachties,” the crewmembers live, love and work together on board the luxurious, privately owned yacht, while tending to the ever-changing needs of their wealthy, demanding clients.
Each episode features different charter guests -- from millionaires, to entertainers to hard-partying well-heeled friends -- as they move onto the boat and travel to exotic locales.
The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive sneak peek at the show, which is produced by 51 Minds. Mark Cronin and Courtland Cox are executive producers, and James Bruce is co-executive producer.
Bravo's Below Deck premieres at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Monday. Watch the video below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack