Ben Mendelsohn Joins Netflix's Kyle Chandler Drama From 'Damages' Creators
"The Dark Knight Rises" alum will play the black sheep Danny in the family of adult siblings.
Netflix's untitled family drama has found its black sheep.
Ben Mendelsohn has boarded the family thriller from the creators of Damages, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The 13-episode run, produced by Sony Pictures Television, hails from Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman and Glenn Kessler (aka KZK). The series centers on a family of adult siblings whose secrets and scars come to light with the return of their black-sheep brother.
Mendelsohn will play Danny, black sheep of the family and the opposite Kyle Chandler's middle child, John, the responsible caretaker of the group.
Netflix declined comment.
Mendelsohn's credits include The Dark Knight Rises, Girls and Animal Kingdom. He's repped by CAA and Untitled.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR