Ben Mendelsohn Joins Netflix's Kyle Chandler Drama From 'Damages' Creators
"The Dark Knight Rises" alum will play the black sheep Danny in the family of adult siblings.
Netflix's untitled family drama has found its black sheep.
Ben Mendelsohn has boarded the family thriller from the creators of Damages, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The 13-episode run, produced by Sony Pictures Television, hails from Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman and Glenn Kessler (aka KZK). The series centers on a family of adult siblings whose secrets and scars come to light with the return of their black-sheep brother.
Mendelsohn will play Danny, black sheep of the family and the opposite Kyle Chandler's middle child, John, the responsible caretaker of the group.
Netflix declined comment.
Mendelsohn's credits include The Dark Knight Rises, Girls and Animal Kingdom. He's repped by CAA and Untitled.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed