Cory, Topanga Reunite: Ben Savage, Danielle Fishel Reprising Roles for Disney's 'Girl Meets World'
They'll play a happily married couple and parents to a 13-year-old girl in the "Boy Meets World" follow-up.
Cory and Topanga are officially back.
Original Boy Meets World co-stars Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel have been tapped to reprise their roles as Cory Matthews and Topanga Lawrence in Disney Channel's Boy Meets World follow-up, Girl Meets World, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
As first reported by TV Line, the duo will step back into the roles they made famous in the ABC TGIF series that ran from 1993-2000.
In the Disney Channel project -- currently in the pilot stage -- Savage and Fishel's Cory and Topanga are a happily married couple and parents to 13-year-old daughter named Riley, from whose point of view the story is told.
Boy Meets World creator and executive producer Michael Jacobs is on board to shepherd the follow-up, with a nationwide casting search under way for an actress to play the starring role as Riley Matthews.
Savage is repped by Abrams Artists Agency; Fishel is with Levity Entertainment Group.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)