Cory, Topanga Reunite: Ben Savage, Danielle Fishel Reprising Roles for Disney's 'Girl Meets World'
They'll play a happily married couple and parents to a 13-year-old girl in the "Boy Meets World" follow-up.
Cory and Topanga are officially back.
Original Boy Meets World co-stars Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel have been tapped to reprise their roles as Cory Matthews and Topanga Lawrence in Disney Channel's Boy Meets World follow-up, Girl Meets World, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
As first reported by TV Line, the duo will step back into the roles they made famous in the ABC TGIF series that ran from 1993-2000.
In the Disney Channel project -- currently in the pilot stage -- Savage and Fishel's Cory and Topanga are a happily married couple and parents to 13-year-old daughter named Riley, from whose point of view the story is told.
Boy Meets World creator and executive producer Michael Jacobs is on board to shepherd the follow-up, with a nationwide casting search under way for an actress to play the starring role as Riley Matthews.
Savage is repped by Abrams Artists Agency; Fishel is with Levity Entertainment Group.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)