Ben Stiller Returning to 'Arrested Development'
The actor, who once guested as magician Tony Wonder, will appear during the Netflix run.
The upcoming revival of Arrested Development may only be one season for Netflix, but at least it's not skimping on guest stars.
Netflix confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Ben Stiller will appear on the series when it returns in May, as first reported by EW. Stiller previously played GOB's (Will Arnett) magician rival, Tony Wonder. It's uncertain the capacity in which he'll be involved, but he will be reprising the role.
Kristen Wiig, Seth Rogen, Conan O'Brien, Andy Richter, John Slattery, Terry Crews and Isla Fisher are among the previously announced actors who joined production of the long-defunct Fox comedy.
The new run of Arrested Development takes on a slightly new format, with episodes taking place concurrently and focusing on an individual member of the Bluth family. "This is the first act of what we would like to complete in a movie," said creator Mitch Hurwitz. "These are episodes that set that up. One does not work without the other."
Stiller is repped by WME.
Lesley Goldberg contributed to this report.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Relive The Most Memorable Musical Episodes That TV Has To Offer
- Jason Bateman Was Glad To Direct 'Bad Words' Because It's 'A Little More Challenging To Watch'
- Colbert Now Intrigued By Colorado Pot Industry Because Capitalism Trumps Having Morals
- Three Grandmas Read The Lyrics To Beyonce's 'Drunk In Love' And Can Barely Handle It