Benjamin Bratt Joins Fox's '24' Revival
He joins a cast that includes Yvonne Strahovski in the limited series starring Kiefer Suthlerland.
Fox's 24 revival is adding a Private Practice alum to its ranks.
Benjamin Bratt has joined the cast of the limited-event series starring Kiefer Sutherland, Fox announced Wednesday.
Bratt will play Harris, who commands the CIA operation in London that is pursuing Jack (Sutherland), now an exile and a fugitive from justice. Supporting Harris are CIA agent Kate Morgan (Yvonne Strahovski, Dexter), who is both resourceful and driven; Jordan Reed (Giles Matthey, Jobs), a smart and sophisticated CIA computer tech; and Erik Ritter (Gbenga Akinnagbe, The Wire), a sharp, strong and arrogant field operative. 24: Live Another Day will film in London and pick up with Bauer several years after the events in the final season of 24.
Bratt joins a cast that also includes Kim Raver, William Devane and Mary Lynn Rajskub reprising their roles from the original series, as well as new castmembers Michael Wincott (The Crow) and Academy Award nominee and Golden Globe winner Judy Davis.
Bratt's long roster of credits include Law & Order, The Cleaner and a guest gig on Modern Family. He is repped by WME, Circle of Confusion and Myman Greenspan.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR