'Bering Sea Gold' Finale Sneak Peek: John Bunce's Death Impacts the Edge's Crew (Exclusive Video)
Captain Zeke Tenhoff faces the end of gold mining season without his friend and fellow dredger.
With winter arriving, the gold mining season is coming to an end on Discovery Channel's Bering Sea Gold.
In Friday's season finale, the dredgers break through Nome's frozen harbor for one last shot at finding treasure.
The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive clip from the episode, which shows the aftermath on the Edge following dredger John Bunce's suicide (the incident was featured on the March 15 episode). His friend, Captain Zeke Tenhoff, must now salvage the season by himself, noting that he's $250,000 debt related to hospital bills.
Since Bunce's death, Tenhoff and fellow dredger Emily Riedel have become passionate about helping bring awareness to suicide prevention.
Bering Sea Gold is one of Discovery's most-watched series, consistently ranking as the No. 1 cable show in its time slot among men. The season finale airs at 10 p.m. ET/PT Friday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR