BET Announces Premiere Dates for Two Series
"Real Husbands of Hollywood" and "Second Generation Wayans" launch January.
BET Networks has announced the premieres of two new comedies.
Real Husbands of Hollywood, based on the sketches on the BET Awards, will premiere Jan. 15 at 10 p.m. The semi-scripted series will feature the husband's point of view on various situations and will include characters from other reality shows.
Kevin Hart, who serves as an executive producer and was recently divorced, will be in a main cast that includes Nick Cannon, husband of Mariah Carey; Boris Kodjoe, husband of Nicole Ari Parker; Duane Martin, husband of Tisha Campbell-Martin; J.B. Smoove, husband of Shahidah Omar; and Robin Thicke, husband of Paula Patton. Guest appearances by Jay Leno, Ed O'Neill, Shaquille O'Neal, Nelly, Faizon Love, Common, Trey Songz and Cedric the Entertainer are also expected.
Following Real Husbands, scripted comedy Second Generation Wayans will launch at 10:30 p.m. The half-hour series stars Damien Dante Wayans, Craig Wayans, George O. Gore II and Tatyana Ali.
Devon Shepard, Marlon Wayans, Rick Alvarez, Damien Dante Wayans, Craig Wayans and Gore II are executive producers. Guest stars include Marlon Wayans, Damon Wayans Jr. Hart, Regina Hall, DeRay Davis Gabourey Sidibe, Erik Estrada, Terry Crews, LeToya Luckett, Keith Robinson and Affion Crockett.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram