BET Awards 2012: Jamie Foxx, Quentin Tarantino to Present
Tyler Perry and Laz Alonso will also dole out trophies at the ceremony, to air live on July 1.
The BET Awards have added even more notable names to their lineup of presenters, including Jamie Foxx, Tyler Perry, Laz Alonso and filmmaker Quentin Tarantino.
The group joins previously announced presenters Kevin Hart, Cedric the Entertainer, Taraji P. Henson, Meagan Good and host Samuel L. Jackson. The show, recognizing artists, actors and athletes in 20 categories, will also feature musical performances from D’Angelo, Usher, Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, Wale, Meek Mill, 2 Chainz, Big Sean and G.O.O.D. Music.
The network announced Tuesday that BET’s Sunday Best judge Yolanda Adams, Season 4 winner Amber Bullock, Season 2 winner Y’Anna Crawley and Season 2 runner-up Jessica Reedy have also been added to the list of performers. Additionally, fresh talent will be featured for the third year in a row as part of BET’s Music Matters initiative.
Tune in for the 12th annual BET Awards on Sunday, July 1, airing live from L.A.’s Shrine Auditorium at 8 p.m. ET.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws