BET Hip Hop Awards Score Record Ratings
The annual awards ceremony was watched by more than 4 million viewers, lifting new comedy "Reed Between the Lines."
The BET Hip Hop Awards hit a ratings milestone for the network, pulling in 4.1 million viewers Tuesday night for the award ceremony’s most-watched telecast since it bowed in 2006.
Chris Brown took home four trophies at the annual show, which was taped Oct. 1 at the Boisfeuillet Jones Atlanta Civic Center. The night’s other big winners were Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne and Wiz Khalifa.
The strong lead-in helped new comedy Reed Between the Lines. The Tracee Ellis Ross and Malcolm-Jamal Warner family sitcom pulled in 3.3 million viewers for its premiere episode at 10 p.m. and 2.9 million for a second episode at 10:30 p.m.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR