Bethenny Frankel Discusses Her Upcoming Talk Show, Reveals Premiere Date
UPDATED: On Bravo’s "Watch What Happens Live," the "Bethenny Ever After" star discloses when her daytime talker will hit Fox Television Stations.
Apparently, Bethenny Frankel is just a few months out from making her entre into daytime TV.
While appearing on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live on Monday, the star revealed what fans can look forward to on her upcoming daytime talk show and she said that it will begin airing on Fox TV stations on Monday, June 11.
UPDATE: The official premiere date is now June 3 on six Fox affiliates.
“Instead of watching my marriage, my sex life, my conversations about money, I want to involve you,” she told Watch What Happens Live’s viewers about the show.
“It's a girlfriends show, but it's really honest,” she continues. “Just what's really going on, have an honest conversation without it being just me being in the fishbowl. I want to involve everyone in the conversation.”
She also told viewers that her show would include celebrity guests.
In January, Fox Television Stations and Warner Bros. announced that Bethenny, a daily one-hour talk show, will get a six-week preview on select Fox stations, including Los Angeles and New York.
The test period has proven to be a successful strategy for such shows as The Wendy Williams Show. If successful, she's poised to join a landscape that's about to grow more crowded with daytime offerings from Katie Couric, Steve Harvey and Jeff Probst.
Produced by Telepictures Productions and executive produced by Frankel and Ellen DeGeneres, the show will broadcast from Burbank, Calif.
Frankel came to fame as a cast member of The Real Housewives of New York City for its first three seasons. In 2010, she successfully moved on to her spinoff, Bethenny Ever After. Last year, she sold her Skinnygirl cocktail and nutrition products line for an estimated $120 million. Since then, she has added a shapewear line to the brand. She has also authored three New York Times bestselling nutrition and lifestyle books, and her first novel, Skinnydipping, is set for a May 1 release date.
Telepictures Productions, Warner Bros. TV, and Fox TV Stations reps did not immediately return our request for confirmation of the talk show’s premiere date.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Man Sings Frozen's 'Let It Go' in 21 Different Disney Voices & It's as Amazing as You'd Think!
- Neil Patrick Harris Skypes in Shirtless for 'How I Met Your Mother' PaleyFest Panel!
- Three Grandmas Read Beyonce's 'Drunk in Love' Lyrics & Their Reactions Are Hilarious - Watch Now!
- Lena Dunham & Allison Williams Are 'Girls' Jetting Out of LAX!