BET's 'The Game' Season Finale Draws 4.4 Million
The half-hour sitcom, which drew record numbers for its premiere, averaged 2.1 million viewers on its old network the CW.
The fourth season finale of BET comedy, The Game, drew 4.4 million total viewers Tuesday night.
That’s still a ways off from its premiere in January when it debuted on its new network -- when it attracted 7.7 million viewers -- but still a major boost from its CW days. The Game averaged 2.1 million viewers on the CW.
BET’s launch of the half-hour sitcom, which originally aired on the broadcast net for three seasons before getting the axe in May 2009, was the series’ best showing ever and the cable network’s most-watched telecast.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR