'Big Bang Theory' Taps 'Roseanne' Alum as Bernadette's Mother
Meagen Fay will play Mrs. Rostenkowsi and guest star alongside Casey Sander in a December episode of the CBS comedy.
Howard Wolowitz (Simon Helberg), prepare for more awkward family dinners.
The returning payload specialist is poised to make up for lost time and sit down for a Rostenkowski family dinner on CBS' The Big Bang Theory, breaking bread with not only Bernadette's (Melissa Rauch) ex-military father (played by Casey Sander) but also his new bride's mother.
The Chuck Lorre comedy has cast Roseanne alum Meagen Fay to play Bernadette's mother, Mrs. Rostenkowski, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Fay is slated to appear in episode slated to air Dec. 6 alongside the return of Sander as Mr. Rostenkowski.
The casting marks the latest Lorre series for Fay, who in addition to playing Roseanne's stuffy neighbor Kathy Bowman, has also guest starred on Lorre's Two and a Half Men. Her credits also include Malcolm in the Middle, The Bernie Mac Show and more recently The Neighbors and Retired at 35.
She's repped by SMS and Main Title.
The Big Bang Theory airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. on CBS.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)