'The Big Bang Theory': 'Grace Under Fire' Neighbor to Play Bernadette's Dad
UPDATED: Casey Sander will reunite with Chuck Lorre and guest star in the final two episodes of the season as Melissa Rauch's father.
CBS' The Big Bang Theory is staging a Grace Under Fire mini-reunion.
Casey Sander, who played Grace's (Brett Butler) neighbor Wade on ABC's '90s sitcom, is reuniting with Grace Under Fire creator Chuck Lorre on CBS' Big Bang Theory, booking a gig in the final two episodes of the season, the network said Thursday.
Sander will play Bernadette's (Melissa Rauch) father Mr. Rostenkowski and appear in the May 3 episode in which NASA reschedules Howard's (Simon Helberg) mission to space, putting the couple's wedding plans in jeopardy.
During the episode, titled "The Launch Acceleration," the rescheduled mission forces Howard to come face-to-face with his fiancee's father, when Howard's launch into space conflicts with his wedding date.
Whether Howard and Bernadette will actually make it to the altar remains in question as executive producers have been mum on the subject.
In addition to Grace, Sander's credits include Justified, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, playing Xander's father.
The Big Bang Theory airs at 8 p.m. Thursdays.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR