'Big Bang Theory's' Kaley Cuoco to Host People's Choice Awards for Second Time
The actress will host the Jan. 9 kudofest from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
Kaley Cuoco is CBS' go-to woman of the people.
The Big Bang Theory star has been tapped to host the People's Choice Awards for the second year in a row.
The annual awards show is the only one of its kind where fans determine everything -- the categories, nominees and winners -- honoring music, film and television.
Nominees will begin to be whittled down from a wide selection in more than 40 categories beginning Oct. 23 via www.PeoplesChoice.com/nominees through Nov. 2.
"It’s an honor to return as host of the 2013 People's Choice Awards and kick off awards season with one of the most fun events of the year," Cuoco said of the awards show that will be executive produced by Mark Burnett.
The People's Choice Awards will air live Wednesday, Jan. 9 on CBS. The Big Bang Theory airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR