'Big Bang Theory': Season 6 Promo Teases the Unthinkable for Amy and Sheldon (Video)
Meanwhile, Howard still can't escape his mother even while he's hard at work in space.
Are Sheldon and Amy (gasp!) breaking up?
The first promo for the upcoming sixth season of CBS' The Big Bang Theory has arrived and it may not make fans of the couple very happy.
After boldly going where he's likely never gone before in the fifth season finale and reaching out for Amy's hand in an epic Sheldon show of affection as Howard launched into space, the couple may have some trouble ahead.
"You and I are done," Amy says to Sheldon as she gets up from what appears to be a romantic night out.
Meanwhile, Raj is the proverbial third wheel as Howard continues to be tormented by his mother -- even while he's millions of miles away in space.
Check out the promo below and hit the comments with what you'd like to see. The Big Bang Theory premieres Thursday, Sept. 27 at 8 p.m. on CBS.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR