'Big Bang Theory': LeVar Burton, Wil Wheaton Return for 'Star Trek' Special
They'll appear in a November episode in which Sheldon resurrects "Fun With Flags" for a special "Star Trek" edition.
The Big Bang Theory boldly going back to revisit Sheldon's "Fun With Flags."
The CBS comedy will welcome back Star Trek alums LeVar Burton and Wil Wheaton for a November episode in which Jim Parsons' neurotic nerd tapes a very special episode of "Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun With Flags," The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The episode, slated to air Nov. 8, will see Sheldon live long and prosper while exploring the flags of his beloved entertainment franchise, Star Trek.
Big Bang previously featured Sheldon's web series Fun With Flags during its fifth season, when Dr. Cooper premiered the franchise as a weekly series exploring vexillolgy -- the study of flags -- with his very special guest Amy Farrah Fowler (Mayim Bialik).
Wheaton, a recurring guest star on the series, played Wesley Crusher on Star Trek: The Next Generation, while Burton -- who guest starred in an episode last year -- played Geordi La Forge on TNG.
Check out Sheldon's first "Fun With Flags" episode, below, and hit the comments with your thoughts on the Star Trek-themed installment. The Big Bang Theory airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. on CBS.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR