'Big Bang Theory': Sheldon Mans Up Thanks to Stephen Hawking (Exclusive Video)
In an exclusive clip from Thursday's "The Extract Obliteration," Amy is impressed with Sheldon's newfound machismo.
The Big Bang Theory's Sheldon Cooper is about to go head to head with the only person he truly considers his equal: Stephen Hawking.
After an awkward and less than ideal first impression during the CBS hit's fifth season, Hawking returns to the Thursday comedy this week where his friendship with the neurotic Sheldon (Jim Parsons) is threatened when a game of Words With Friends gets a little too competitive.
In a clip from "The Extract Obliteration" exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, Sheldon's not only impresses himself (naturally!) with his prowess against the theoretical physicist and cosmologist but also gets Amy (Mayim Bialik) going as well -- for completely different reasons.
Check out the clip above and hit the comments with your thoughts on how the game will shake out. The Big Bang Theory airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. on CBS.
- NFL Now Demands $16.6 Million Over M.I.A.'s Super Bowl Middle Finger (Exclusive)
- 'Lost' Showrunners on Killing Off Characters, the Polarizing Finale and More Unanswered Questions
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR