'Big Bang Theory's' Kaley Cuoco Isn't Impressed With William Shatner (Exclusive Video)
The actress, who will play the "Star Trek" alum's daughter in Priceline.com ads, has some fun with her new co-star.
The Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco isn't very impressed with her upcoming co-star William Shatner.
The actress, who plays the daughter of Shatner's Negotiator in new ads for Priceline.com, has some fun with the Star Trek alum in an exclusive behind-the-scenes video for the travel service's new campaign.
Acknowledging that her Big Bang co-stars -- including Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar -- are big fans of the beloved geek god, she asks Shatner to autograph some photos. While the face of Priceline is thrilled to do so, his exuberance is short-lived when the two-time People's Choice Awards host declines to want one for herself.
"The Negotiator harbors many secrets, and this is just one of them," Shatner said of Cuoco's casting as his daughter. "It's another layer to the enigma of the Negotiator that shows us there are many different ways to find great hotel deals. And, as in life, there is something new he can learn from a younger perspective."
Check out the exclusive clip, above, for the awkwardly funny encounter.
The Big Bang Theory airs at 8 p.m. Thursdays on CBS.
- Judd Apatow Reveals His Penis Rule and Talks About 'Girls' Sex Scenes Banned by HBO
- New Photos From Kurt Cobain Suicide Released by Seattle Police
- Multiple 'Game of Thrones' Movies Eyed by George R.R. Martin
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR