'Big Brother 13': Veterans Get a Second Lease on Life in the House
The veto competition takes place and Pandora's Box affects the game as the finale nears.
If Sunday's episode of Big Brother marked the end of Rachel and Jordan's game, then Wednesday's completely changed it.
Viewers saw curent Head of Household (and member of the newbie squad) Porsche opening Pandora's Box and quickly regretting it. That's because the duos twist is back on for the week, meaning if the winner of the veto is safe -- so is his or her partner. With Rachel and Jordan on the block -- and subsequently teaming up (not a shocker) -- that puts a dent in Porsche and her crew's plans to knock one of them out should Rachel or Jordan come out on top in the competition. By the way, Kalia isn't happy that Porsche took the money ($10,000 in total), with whom she splits down the middle.
The tension between former allies Jordan and Shelly is thick, as seen in their encounter in the bathroom, when Shelly tries to say "hello" to Jordan. She defends her decision to Adam for voting out "America's sweetheart" Jeff, but Adam (behind closed doors) is happy she's in the bind she's in and not him. "They're not getting between me and my family," Shelly says about Jeff and Jordan. "They haven't seen ruthless yet."
When the veto competition ends, Porsche's fear comes true. Rachel wins the pivotal veto and takes herself as well as partner Jordan down from eviction, forcing Adam and Shelly to be named the replacement nominees. With Rachel and Jordan controlling the votes and Shelly flipping on Thursday to evict "ally" Jeff, it's pretty clear who the remaining veterans are targeting. But in the Big Brother house, a lot can change in a matter of hours -- as evident on Thursday's double eviction.
Later on in the episode, Shelly changes her tune, telling Jordan and Rachel that she'll help them further their standing in the game because she knows she will go out before the final two. And she says she will not stab them in the back. But if Jordan and Rachel fall for Shelly's act, then they're really not the brightest in the house.
'Big Brother': Shelly Moore's Family Threatened, Her Blow-Up With Jeff Airs
'Big Brother 13': One Houseguest Flips and the Veterans are Toast
'Big Brother 13': Jeff Goes Through With His Plan to Backdoor
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack