'Big Brother 14' Reveals Coaches Twist to Houseguests, Power in Flux
Did viewers give the four coaches, veterans of the game, the ability to compete with the rest of the houseguests? Plus, was someone evicted?
The result of America's Vote wasn't a big surprise, but the way it played out on Big Brother certainly made it interesting.
[Warning: Major spoilers ahead.]
Viewers ultimately offered the coaches the chance to enter the game (not a surprising result), it was revealed during Thursday's live telecast, and everyone, except Boogie, opted for the game reset. This mean that there would be no eviction, effectively saving houseguests Frank and Joe, who were on the block.
For the first time this season, everyone will be on their own. The next Head of Household competition is an endurance one and because the game was reset, outgoing HOH Shane is allowed to compete. The winner will not be revealed for quite a while, but whoever ends up with the power will be updated here.
What are your thoughts on the new development and who do you think has the upper hand now?
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws