'Big Brother 15': First Houseguests Enter (Videos)
CBS releases two preview clips from Wednesday's season premiere.
Ready for Big Brother?
The 15th cycle of CBS' summer staple is upon us, with the premiere right around the corner. With 16 houseguests ranging in age from 22 to 37 and several new twists, the summer may be more chaotic than ever.
In preparation for the Big Brother premiere, two previews from the Wednesday opener have been released — and they show a major contrast in houseguests' reactions.
The first clip (above) features the first group of houseguests — Andy Herren, Candice Stewart, GinaMarie Zimmerman and Judd Daugherty — to enter the house.
To say they're enthusiastic is an understatement. Andy, a self-proclaimed "superfan," can't contain his excitement, while the majority of them set up shop in one of the bedrooms. The editors are already eyeing certain story lines, with Judd talking about GinaMarie's beauty in the Diary Room.
The second clip (below) follows surfer dude David Girton, part of the last group of houseguests to enter the house, when he discovers from Jeremy McGuire that the bed situation isn't looking good for him. How does he react to the news?
Big Brother premieres 8 p.m. Wednesday on CBS.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR