'Big Brother 15' to Feature Largest Jury to Date
Instead of seven members, this year's cycle will consist of nine.
Big Brother is not holding back in its 15th cycle.
CBS announced on Twitter that this season will feature the largest jury thus far in the franchise, with nine members instead of the usual seven.
The jury will begin Thursday — a double eviction — when both of the evicted houseguests leave the house on to become the first two jury members.
The news will be announced to the houseguests on the live broadcast Thursday, which airs at 9 p.m. on CBS.
Big Brother next airs Wednesday at 8 p.m. on CBS.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)