'Big Brother' Cast Revealed, Introduces New Twist
Big Brother returns Thursday, July 7 for its 13th round — but as always, there’s a twist.
In addition to eight new houseguests this summer, the latest season of CBS’ reality series will bring back the most dynamic duos from past efforts.
Dubbed “Double Trouble,” the returning houseguests will affect the way the newbies play the game. Of course. Viewers won’t know who will be returning until the season premiere, when they’re unveiled but let’s just say this: wouldn’t want to be one of the eight new contestants.
In any case, the new houseguests for the summer are: Kalia Booker, 30, a writer from Philadelphia; Porsche Briggs, 23, a VIP cocktail waitress from Fort Lauderdale; Dominic Briones, 25, a college student from San Mateo, Calif.; Cassi Colvin, 26, a model from Allen, Texas; Lawon Exum, 39, a legal file clerk from Urbana, Ill.; Keith Henderson, 32, an HR manager from Bolingbrook, Ill.; Shelly Moore, 41, an outdoors industry executive from Centerville, Ohio; and Adam Poch, 39, a music inventory manager from East Brunswick, NJ.
They’ll be living in a Venice Beach loft-inspired house, including a Frank Gehry-inspired bedroom, surfboards on the walls, an indoor chess park, a tarot card parlor and a popsicle room.
Big Brother will continue to be broadcast three times a week: Thursdays, Sundays and Wednesdays. Thursdays will remain the live eviction show.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR