'Big Brother' Renewed for 14th Season
The new season of the CBS reality series will air next summer.
CBS has renewed summer staple, Big Brother, for another season.
The 14th edition of the Julie Chen-hosted reality series will air next summer. The current season, its most sucessful in seven years, wraps up with a 90-minute finale at 9:30 p.m. following the premiere of Survivor: South Pacific. The final three -- Porsche, Adam and Rachel -- will compete for the $500,000 grand prize, with the jury voting for who will win the ultimate reward.
The series delivered its largest audience and highest adults 18-49 ratings in seven years with year-to-year increases of 4 percent in viewers, 11 percent in 18-49, 4 percent in 18-34 and 12 percent in 25-54.
Big Brother is executive produced by Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan for Fly on the Wall Entertainment, in association with Endemol.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR