'Biggest Loser' Season 14 Winner Revealed
One competitor goes home with a $250,000 cash prize in Monday night's live finale.
The Biggest Loser crowned a new champion in a squeaker Monday night.
[Warning: Spoilers ahead!]
Danni Allen was named the season 14 winner in the live finale of NBC's weight-loss competition. She beat out Jeff Nichols and Jackson Carter for the title, which carries a $250,000 cash prize.
Allen -- a 26-year-old from Wheeling, Ill., who was on trainer Jillian Michaels' team -- lost a total of 121 pounds throughout the season, or 46.9 percent of her original body weight, which is the number that actually determines the winner.
Meanwhile, Nichols, a 24-year-old from Monroe, Mich., lost a total of 181 pounds (46.7 percent), and Carter, a 21-year-old from Layton, Utah, lost 138 pounds (42.1 percent). Nichols was on trainer Bob Harper's team, while Carter was with Dolvett Quince.
Carter beat out Joe Ostaszewski (also on Quince's team) for the third spot in the finals as voted on by viewers. Ostaszewski, a 43-year-old from Williston, Fla., lost a total of 147 pounds (40.4 percent).
Meanwhile, Gina McDonald, a 47-year-old from Hoover, Ala., walked away with the $100,000 at-home prize, having lost a total of 113 pounds (46.1 percent).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10