Bill Murray Announces Hologram Plans on 'Late Show' (Video)
The "Moonrise Kingdom" actor follows in the path of Tupac, declaring: "It's a technological miracle."
And Bill Murray?
During his appearance on Thursday's Late Show, the Moonrise Kingdom actor announced he's jumping on the hologram bandwagon -- one of the first "living" famous people to do so, apparently.
"You know, I've been doing these art films and it's killing me financially. Just killing me," he explained to David Lettterman. "I tip heavy. I dress like a king, so the numbers just spiral, ya know? ... It's an economic choice. I can have this hologram everywhere, I can stay home."
Murray deadpanned that his digital representation would be a "one-man show" with music -- and big enough to pack arenas and concert festivals.
"It's a technological miracle, and all the bugs aren't out of it yet," he teased.
Watch the clip below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws