Bill O'Reilly, David Letterman High Five Over Iraq War (Video)
After the Fox News host hesitates at first, Letterman jokes, "No wonder Cheney won't come on your show. Mr. Grouch!"
Bill O'Reilly and David Letterman joked around on the Late Show Thursday night -- a far cry from their prior, tense appearances.
(In 2009, Letterman called him a goon; in 2006, he told him, "About 60 percent of what you say is crap.")
Thursday, Letterman and O'Reilly debated Occupy Wall Street and the Tea Party, with O'Reilly telling him he made "an excellent point" and Letterman politely thanking him.
After O'Reilly admitted the war in Iraq "should not have happened in hindsight" because the country did not have weapons of mass destruction, Letterman stood up for a high five.
"Up high! Come on, up high....come on, Billy! Come on! Come on!" Letterman enthused as O'Reilly shook his head.
"I'm not high-fiving you on a war! I'm sorry…." O'Reilly replied. "We're having a good conversation, sit down."
Finally, O'Reilly stood up and gave him a high five.
"Yeah!" said Letterman, before joking: "No wonder Cheney won't come on your show. Mr. Grouch!"
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack