Billy Crystal, Helen Mirren Spoof 'When Harry Met Sally' (Video)
The duo's Funny or Die clip is a "sequel" to Crystal's 1989 movie with Meg Ryan that also features Mike Tyson -- and a shocking twist.
Billy Crystal spoofs his beloved 1989 hit film When Harry Met Sally in a clip for Funny or Die.
The premise is that Sally (Meg Ryan) has died and Crystal's aged Harry finds a second soulmate in Sharon, played by Helen Mirren.
Crystal and Rob Reiner -- who directed the original movie -- pitch the idea of a sequel to some movie executives, including one played by Parks and Recreation's Adam Scott, who suggests a shocking, hilarious twist that you have to see for yourself.
Mike Tyson, comedian Rob Riggle, Maya Rudolph and Glee's Mike O'Malley also pop up in the video.
Watch the clip below.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)