Billy Crystal, Helen Mirren Spoof 'When Harry Met Sally' (Video)
The duo's Funny or Die clip is a "sequel" to Crystal's 1989 movie with Meg Ryan that also features Mike Tyson -- and a shocking twist.
Billy Crystal spoofs his beloved 1989 hit film When Harry Met Sally in a clip for Funny or Die.
The premise is that Sally (Meg Ryan) has died and Crystal's aged Harry finds a second soulmate in Sharon, played by Helen Mirren.
Crystal and Rob Reiner -- who directed the original movie -- pitch the idea of a sequel to some movie executives, including one played by Parks and Recreation's Adam Scott, who suggests a shocking, hilarious twist that you have to see for yourself.
Mike Tyson, comedian Rob Riggle, Maya Rudolph and Glee's Mike O'Malley also pop up in the video.
Watch the clip below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera