'Black Sails': Watch the First Episode of Michael Bay's Starz Pirate Drama (Video)
The period drama starring Toby Stephens officially premieres Jan. 25.
A week before its series premiere, Starz has released the entire first episode of its new pirate drama Black Sails.
The eight-episode first season follows Captain Flint (Toby Stephens) and his men 20 years before the story of Robert Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island takes place. Described as a brilliant and feared pirate captain, Flint takes on a fast-talking addition to his crew, John Silver (Luke Arnold). They fight for the survival of New Providence Island, an infamous criminal haven teeming with pirates, prostitutes, thieves and fortune seekers, a place defined by ideals and brutality.
Zach McGowan, Hannah New, Jessica Parker Kennedy and Clara Paget co-star.
Black Sails is executive produced by Michael Bay, Brad Fuller and Andrew Form. Creator Jon Steinberg serves as showrunner as well as executive producer, with Robert Levine as co-executive producer.
The series, already renewed for a second season, hails from executive producer Michael Bay and his Platinum Dunes shingle.
Black Sails will air Saturdays at 9 p.m. staring Jan. 25 on Starz. Watch the entire series premiere below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)