'The Blacklist' Recruits 'Good Wife,' 'Fifty Shades' Actors (Exclusive)
Zach Grenier and Jennifer Ehle will guest-star on the NBC rookie drama.
The Blacklist is bringing two familiar faces into the fold.
Zach Grenier and Jennifer Ehle have landed guest spots on the rookie NBC drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Grenier, best known for playing the sardonic David Lee on CBS' The Good Wife, will drop by as Novak, who works under the front of a taxidermy workshop but actually deals with an underworld of rare and exotic antiques.
Ehle, who next appears in features Robocop and Fifty Shades of Grey, will play Madeline Pratt, the second female "Blacklister." Her character is described as a formidable businesswoman who has a past with Red Reddington (James Spader).
Both will appear in the 13th episode, titled "Madeline Pratt (No. 73)."
Grenier, who remains a regular on The Good Wife, is repped by Stone Manners Salners. Ehle is repped by ICM Partners and Independent Talent Group.
The Blacklist, already renewed for a second season, airs Mondays at 10 p.m. on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR