Blake Shelton Joins NBC's 'The Voice' as Fourth Judge
The pieces are all in place: Country star Blake Shelton has been tapped as the fourth and last judge on NBC's The Voice.
The country male vocalist of the year joins previously announced musician coaches Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green and Christina Aguilera.
"We couldn't have a panel that represented the hottest American music without a strong country presence, and Blake is at the top of his game right now," said Paul Telegdy, executive vice president of alternative programming at NBC and Universal Media Studios. "Not only is he incredibly charismatic, but his passion for collaborating with and bringing the best out of other talented artists makes him the perfect choice to round out this Dream Team of musician coaches."
The Mark Burnett-produced singing competition series, hosted by Carson Daly, premieres Tuesday, April 26 at 9 p.m. on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)