'Boardwalk Empire' Season 3: New Teaser Previews a Tougher Nucky (Video)
Watch Jimmy's shocking death all over again and see the warning signs that await what's in store for Steve Buscemi's gangster.
A new teaser for the third season of HBO's gangster drama Boardwalk Empire has been released and has more on his plate now than ever.
The short clip hints at what awaits Atlantic City's top dog after Nucky (Steve Buscemi) brutally shot and killed his former right-hand man, Jimmy (Michael Pitt) in the shocking Season 2 finale.
After proposing to Margaret (Kelly Macdonald), the drama will jump ahead about 16 months, as it Nucky seems to be sporting a wedding ring that slips off his finger -- previewing a marriage in trouble, not a surprise considering his bride-to-be donated all of his land to the church.
Nurse Jackie's Bobby Cannavale has boarded the Emmy-nominated drama this year, playing Gyp Rosetti, a charming but ruthless gangster who challenges Nucky, while Stephen Root will recur as Gaston Means, a former swinderl and murder suspect who now works for the Department of Justice.
Check out the clip, below, and hit the comments with your thoughts on the tagline: "You can't be half a gangster." Boardwalk Empire's third season premieres Sunday, Sept. 16 at 9 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR