'Boardwalk Empire's' Paz de la Huerta Arrested for Assault
She allegedly threw a glass at former "City" star Samantha Swetra, who was assisted by Lindsay Lohan.
Boardwalk Empire star Paz de la Huerta was arrested and charged with misdemeanor assault Tuesday night in New York City after she allegedly threw a glass at an MTV reality star, TMZ.com and the New York Daily News report.
De la Huerta, who plays Steve Buscemi's girlfriend Lucy Danziger on the HBO series, then punched City star Samantha Swetra at a party at The Standard Hotel. The altercation occurred Sunday.
TMZ reports the women were feuding after Swetra became defensive when her male friend hit on de la Huerta. Swetra retaliated by making snide remarks about De La Huerta being drunk, causing her to attack.
Lindsay Lohan, who was also attending the party, reportedly helped Swerta pick shards of glass out of her leg.
Swerta filed a police report Wednesday morning. No charges have been filed yet, according to TMZ.
The New York Police Department has not yet confirmed the arrest to The Hollywood Reporter.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR