Bobby Moynihan Threatens Bill Hader on 'Comedy Bang! Bang!' (Exclusive Video)
The "Saturday Night Live" comedians appear on the Sept. 6 episode of the IFC series.
Bobby Moynihan plays a crass little boy on an upcoming segment on Comedy Bang! Bang! -- and he's got potentially bad intentions toward Bill Hader.
The IFC show welcomes the former Saturday Night Live colleagues on the show's Sept. 6 episode in which Hader must console a miniaturized Moynihan, who plays the orphan boy Fourvel.
"My belly's all distended from no food," he says, demanding scraps. When Comedy Bang! Bang! host Scott Aukerman remarks, rather skeptically, "That's what's going on with your belly," Fourvel doesn't take it too kindly.
"Yeah, that's what's f---ing going on with my belly, Jesus!"
The young lad goes on to ask Hader for food, saying his favorite is gristle.
"I don't have gristle on me. I could maybe go get you some gristle," Hader responds. Things go downhill for Hader from there.
Comedy Bang! Bang! airs Fridays at 10 p.m. on IFC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR