'Body of Proof' Puts Lorraine Toussaint on the Case (Exclusive)
The "Middle of Nowhere" actress has boarded the ABC drama for a multiple-episode role.
There's a new police chief coming to Body of Proof.
Middle of Nowhere actress Lorraine Toussaint has booked a multiple-episode role on the ABC drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Toussaint, whose credits include Saving Grace and Friday Night Lights, will play Angela Martin, a police chief who goes head to head with new addition Tommy (Mark Valley) and Megan (Dana Delaney).
The actress, who can be seen in the Sundance Film Festival indie darling Middle of Nowhere, will join the series in the middle of its third season. A premiere date for the midseason drama has not yet been announced.
Repped by Innovative and Stakevich-Gochman, she joins Body of Proof'sroster of guest stars that include the previously announced Henry Ian Cusick (Scandal) and Tim DeKay (White Collar), among others.
The casting comes after the June cast shake-up that saw the departures of co-stars John Carroll Lynch, Nicholas Bishop and Sonja Sohn.
Body of Proof was renewed in May for an abbreviated third season consisting of 13 episodes.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR