'Body of Proof': 'One Tree Hill's' Gregory Harrison Plays Doctor in Guest Role (Exclusive)
The actor returns to his "Trapper John, M.D." roots on the ABC series' second season.
ABC’s Body of Proof is gearing up for its second season premiering Tuesday and we’ve learned that they’ve invited Gregory Harrison to play doctor.
Harrison guest stars as Dr. Cameron Fischer on Episode 205. Fischer is an anatomy professor who is very defensive when one of his cadavers goes missing during class. Luckily, cadavers are Megan Hunt’s (Dana Delany) specialty and she starts an investigation. ABC hasn’t given the episode an airdate yet.
Most recently, he played Julian Baker’s (Austin Nichols) father on The CW’s One Tree Hill. But, many viewers best remember Harrison as Dr. George Alonzo on the early eighties show Trapper John, M.D. He has also appeared recently on TV Land’s Hot in Cleveland, CBS’ CSI: NY, and Lifetime’s Drop Dead Diva.
Harrison joins a growing stable of Season 2 guest stars, including Training Day's Cliff Curtis, former L.A. Laker and Single Ladies actor Rick Fox, American Idol’s Crystal Bowersox, The Shield’s Jay Karnes, and recurring guest star Nathalie Kelly.
Body of Proof returns Tuesday at 10 p.m. on ABC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR