Mad TV's Bon Qui Qui Releases First Single 'I'm a Cut You' (Video)
Comedienne Anjelah Johnson debuted a new music video on YouTube, reprising her wildly popular fast food employee character.
Bon Qui Qui is back.
The fictional Mad TV character, made famous by comedienne Anjelah Johnson, has released her first music video -- with a surprisingly high production value. The clip, titled “I’m a Cut You,” includes weave pulling, choreographed dance moves and a shot at Antoine Dodson, of “Bed Intruder Song” viral video fame.
The video was posted to YouTube on Wednesday, Feb. 29 and at the time of publication, had amassed a mere 300 views. The video still has potential to go viral, as Johnson’s character has garnered a cult like following online thanks to a 2007 skit called “Bon Qui Qui at King Burger.” The video has garnered 54 million hits on YouTube, featuring the actress repeatedly telling people she would “cut” them, practicing subpar customer service -- to put it mildly -- and rapping orders to the kitchen.
In 2008, Johnson was nominated for an ALMA award for her role on the sketch comedy show. Mad TV was canceled by Fox that same year.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR