Boston Bombers: Uncle Unleashes Angry Tirade Against 'Losers' on TV
Bellowed Ruslan Tsarni in a news conference: "Dzhokhar, if you're alive, turn yourself in and ask for forgiveness!"
The uncle of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects unleashed a fiery tirade on Friday against his nephews, calling them "losers" who hated everyone.
At an informal news conference outside his Maryland home, Ruslan Tsarni -- attempting to clear his family name -- proclaimed: "No, my family has NOTHING to do with that family!!! ... Of course we were ashamed. Those are the children of my brother."
"He put a shame on our family. He put a shame on the entire Chechen ethnicity," said Tsarni.
Asked what possibly could have led brothers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev to set off twin bombs on the marathon finish line, killing three and wounding more than 150, Tsarni responded: "BEING LOSERS! Not being able to settle themselves and thereby hating everyone who did."
Tsarni said he hadn't seen the two in years. Tamerlan, 26, was killed early Friday in a violent shootout with police in Watertown, Mass. Dzhokar, 19, remains at large.
"Dzhokar, if you're alive, turn yourself in and ask for forgiveness!" he declared.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- '300: Rise Of An Empire' Promotes Without Injured Sullivan Stapleton
- Nina Dobrev Hits The Beach In Cancun, Reminds Us What Paradise Looks Like
- Pharrell Details The Top Songs He's Produced, Form 'U Don't Have To Call' To 'I'm A Slave 4 U'
- Lenny Kravitz Shares Beautiful Throwback Photo With Daughter Zoë