Boston Bombing: Megyn Kelly Raps Tsarnaev's Cryptic Eminem Tweet on Fox News
As news outlets cover the social media trail left by the suspect, the "America Live" gives a spirited reading of one of his many pop culture references.
Left to focus on alternative angles as the manhunt for Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev produces few developments, many outlets have followed the social media trail left by the 19-year-old.
Tweets from Dzhokhar's presumed Twitter account, which includes lyrics from songs by Jay-Z, Michael Jackson, Peter Frampton and others, have been quoted on broadcast and cable news anchors throughout Friday -- but none with quite the same panache as Fox News Channel's Megyn Kelly.
Going through the more than a dozen postings to the account since Monday's bombing, Kelly stumbled upon one quoting Eminem from the 2000 Dr. Dre track "Forgot About Dre" during the Friday afternoon telecast of America Live.
"Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got somethin' to say, but nothin' comes out when they move their lips... just a bunch of gibberish," read Kelly. "I believe that's the quote of a song."
Even the smallest dose of levity is welcome during such sobering coverage. Watch it below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed