'Boy Meets World's' Mr. Feeny Returns for Disney Channel Follow-Up
William Daniels will reprise his role in the "Girl Meets World" pilot.
Looks like another Boy Meets World alum is headed to the Disney Channel follow-up.
William Daniels, who played Mr. Feeny for the entirety of the comedy's run on ABC, will reprise his role in the pilot for Girl Meets World, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
Girl Meets World reunites Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel as Cory and Topanga, respectively, now a married couple raising two young kids. The follow-up will revolve around their 13-year-old daughter, Riley (Rowan Blanchard), from whose point of view the story is told. Sabrina Carpenter and Teo Halm co-star.
"Whoever wants to be part of this show will be and whoever wants to move on will," Boy Meets World executive producer Michael Jacobs told THR in January about original cast members popping up. "The most important thing is to see what the show is and then see what their part in it will be."
Filming has begun on Girl Meets World, and should the pilot receive a series green light, it is unclear if Daniels would appear in future episodes.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR