Bravo Orders 'Most Eligible Dallas' Spinoff, Renews 'It's a Brad, Brad World'
"Courtney Loves Dallas" makes its network debut in 2013, as will the second season of the "Rachel Zoe Project" offshoot.
Bravo continues to beef up its 2013 slate. The NBCUniversal cable network announced Wednesday that it's given a second season to stylist Brad Goreski's It's a Brad, Brad World and ordered a spinoff of Most Eligible Dallas starring cast member Courtney Kerr.
Brad, produced by Shed Media U.S. and Television 360, is a spinoff of sorts of The Rachel Zoe Project. Goreski made his first appearance on the Bravo series before ultimately parting ways with his former employer and starting his own business -- and television series.
It hit a series high in ratings in January -- 1.1 million viewers and 782,000 adults 18-49 -- though it did not garner as quick of a renewal as other Bravo freshmen The Shahs of Sunset or Million Dollar Listing: New York.
In new ventures, 2013 will also see the premiere of Courtney Loves Dallas. The Pink Sneakers Production follows the title character, a fashion blogger first introduced on Most Eligible Dallas, as she navigates her social and professional life in the Texas city.
Most Eligible Dallas, which premiered in the summer of 2011, has yet to be renewed by Bravo.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10