Brad Paisley and 'The Voice's' Blake Shelton Duet on 'Don't Drink The Water' (Video)
The country singers and friends take the stage on the hit song.
CMA’s Entertainer of the Year, Brad Paisley, appeared on Tuesday’s performance show of The Voice and viewers got a welcome surprise when one of the coaches joined him.
The Hollywood Reporter was there when the two country singers pre-taped the performance before the live show started. Paisley took the stage with his guitar and a band to sing his hit song, “Don’t Drink The Water.” Then, Blake Shelton surprised the crowd when he got up from his coaches' chair and joined in.
This isn’t the first time fans have seen Paisley on the NBC show. Last week, cameras captured Shelton and his team’s semifinalists, Dia Frampton and Xenia, at a live show in Cincinnati, Ohio where the two country singers were performing. Paisley met Shelton’s final two team members, and then the two women joined Shelton on stage.
Watch Tuesday’s duet below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter’s 25 Most Powerful Stylists 2014, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR