Brad Pitt Tours New Orleans' 9th Ward On 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' (Video)
The actor schmoozes with locals who have been helped by his “Make It Right” project during Tuesday's episode of the daytime talk show.
Brad Pitt and Ellen DeGeneres hit New Orleans during Tuesday’s episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
The pre-taped segment follows the duo as the walk the streets of New Orleans’ 9th Ward, where several citizens have benefitted from the generosity of Pitt and countless volunteers as part of his “Make It Right” project, which aims to provide victims of Hurricaine Katrina with affordable, green storm resistant homes. Pitt waves hello to several of the new homeowners, whom he knows by name.
“It must make you feel so good that you’re doing this and that everybody’s saying ‘thank you,’” DeGeneres, a native of New Orleans, tells the actor.
“I know, but I'm getting far too much credit for this,” Pitt replies. “This took a lot of very smart people coming in and attacking the situation. It took the families determined to come back and their resilience and they're defining what this thing was going to be. I get far too much credit for bringing some really smart people together.”
Watch the preview clip in the video below. Pitt appears on the March 20 episode of the show.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR