Bradley Whitford Joins 'Shameless'
The Emmy-winning actor will appear in two episodes of the third season.
Bradley Whitford will get a taste of the Gallagher clan on Shameless.
The West Wing alum has joined the third season of the Showtime drama, the pay cabler said Tuesday. He will appear in two episodes as Abraham, described as a powerful, well-dressed, sophisticated gay man who is a political activist.
The Emmy-winning actor's other television credits include The Good Guys, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, Parks and Recreation, ER, The X-Files and NYPD Blue. He also appeared in the recent feature The Cabin in the Woods. Whitford won an Emmy in 2001 for his portrayal of Josh Lyman on The West Wing.
Whitford joins Greek vet Jake McDorman, who will play Fiona's supervisor at her new workplace.
Shameless returns at 9 p.m. Jan. 13 on Showtime.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR